Thursday 9 October 2014

Weston Westmoreland - Information





Please Click On The Picture Links Above For Further Information:

About Weston:

Born in 1972, have been taking pictures since I was 11. Happily married and father of two little devils, I try to show my love for life through my shots, compositions and written reflections. You can learn more about what drives me in my blog:

'Inspiring Thoughts and Images'

http://inspiringthoughtsandimages.com/

DO NOT HESITATE TO REQUEST PERSONAL VARIATIONS OF THE DISPLAYED PICTURES!!

Several features can easily be modified to your personal liking, such as:

- Adding or subtracting borders and mats.
- Adding customized texts
- Eliminating existent texts
- Color saturation
- Lightness
- Adding or subtracting Tone-mapping (HDR) effect from Single RAW photographs
- Texture roughness
- Black & White versions
- Different Sepia toning
- Equalizing sizes to create Duos or triptychs
- etc.

WE CAN MAKE THE IMAGES UNIQUE, CUSTOMIZED TO YOUR PERSONAL LIKING

Ask without obligation. We love what we do.



Eibar - Spain

No comments:

Post a Comment