Friday 3 October 2014

Rudi Prott


Caceres Spain 11





Please Click On The Picture Links Below For More Information









Copyright by Rudi Prott, Munich.

About Rudi:

I started photographing when I was 16 years old. In the beginning I set the focus to soccer. Four years later I made the photos for the local soccer team and the local newspaper. After having finished my university studies I started traveling. Photographing nature and sometimes city views replaced the soccer engagement. In the 90s I had two exhibitions in the rooms of the ARAG Life Insurance in Munich (Carnevale di Venezia and Nepal). The Venice images where used by a big pre press company for a calendar. For 2012 I published my first own calendar about World Heritage Sites of Nature. All of my artwork on FAA is copyrighted !

To See Rudi's Work In The Nelson Mandela Tribute Blog Please Click <> HERE <>


To See Rudi's Work In The Blog Dedicated To Churches Click <> HERE <>



Munich, Bavaria - Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment